JoyFax Server allows you to send and receive faxes in a network environment by using a public phone line. It also supports Fax over IP(FoIP) which enables sending and receiving faxes via a Voice over IP (VoIP, T.38) network, such as Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Quintum and others environment.
The Fax server receives incoming faxes, then prints them or emails them to your mail box automatically. Outgoing fax jobs are submitted to the server from Joyfax Client running on the workstations or terminal server clients(i.e. Citrix Client). Network clients are automatically notified when incoming faxes are received and of the results of outgoing fax jobs.
FOIP, email to fax, fax software, fax server
- Include power Fax Editor
- Fax over IP (FoIP), save Up to 90% on calls
- User-friendly Interface
- Cover Page supported
- Send SMS notification for incoming and outgoing fax
- Blacklist prevents you from Junk/Spam faxes and marketing calls
- Digital Signature supported
- Multi-Language Support
- Import contacts from a CSV file
- Support sending and receiving faxes on Multiple modems.
Users who want to send and recieve fax by using a public phone line in small office and home office.